Looking to ship production code everyday?
Want to work at a startup downtown San Francisco?
Want to build next generation software?
AuditFile.com is a San Francisco Bay Area based company that focuses on delivering a cloud-based solution that helps CPA firms perform dramatically more efficient engagements. As a programmer with AuditFile, you will be working with a highly skilled team to design, develop, and support cutting edge analytics and intelligence applications. You will be expected to solve some of the hardest problems with elegance and simplicity. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to have their work recognized in a startup environment and further develop their skills.
- Work on the application development and deployment process
- Work with a team of developers
- Interface with the Founders, EVP of Product, and Head of Development to design and implement new features
- BS in CS, Engineering, or Math-related degree from a top program (or equivalent programming ability)
- Full-stack development experience (from database to back-end to UI)
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails is preferred, but web development experience required (eg: Python, Java, or PHP5 background that are willing to switch to Ruby on Rails)
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, etc)
- Proficient in Linux / Unix
- 2-3 years experience building high performance web applications
- Excellent command (knowledge and ability to implement) of modern design patterns
- Experience working with a team of developers
- Authorized to work in the USA
Would be nice
- Accounting or finance experience / CPA
- At least 1 year of Ruby on Rails experience
- UI/UX talent
- Side projects that demonstrate serious skills
- Experience working in start-up environment